Digital has been an area of focus in the NHS for a number of years, and is a key feature of the NHS Long Term Plan. The imminent publication of the first NHS Digital Health Plan further recognises its role in transforming the NHS, which is expected to build on the What Good Looks Like Framework.
But do people want digital tools as part of their support from the NHS?
To better understand the nation’s true opinions, ORCHA has again this year commissioned independent research to ask 2,000 UK residents what they think.
Download ORCHA’s report to discover:
- What are patient attitudes towards digital health in the UK?
- How is digital health usage changing?
- Are people finding digital health helpful?
- Which regions are most activated in terms of digital health?
- How does the NHS influence the public’s digital health choices?