One of the most dominant areas of demand for telehealth is mental health. Personal Collective Health Alliance Managing Director Rob Havasy and Cloudbreak Health CEO Jamey Edwards join host Jonah Comstock to discuss the perils and potential of virtual care for behavioral health.
- Current strategies and models people are using to take care of mental and behavioural health through digital methods
- The effects of COVID on telehealth demand, and how this forced broader adoption of digital health services
- Destigmatization of mental and behavioural health among younger generations
- The benefits of virtual mental health care among communities with high rates of stigma toward mental health
- How the unique environment of digital health can help overcome stigma
- Asynchronous versus synchronous care in digital mental health
- What does the ideal future of digital mental health look like?