Politique d'utilisation acceptable
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets out the standards that apply to any and all data, information and images (collectively Content) that you submit, upload or otherwise share to or through the Website. This AUP is to be read together with and forms part of our Terms and we may update this AUP from time to time by posting an updated version on our Website. You must regularly monitor our Website for any changes. If you do not agree to comply with this AUP you must not access or use or upload, submit or share any Content to the Website.
By using the App and submitting, uploading or otherwise sharing Content you confirm you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in the Content, and that the Content complies with all relevant laws, statutes, regulations, industry and community standards.
Your Content must not:
- contain any personal information of any third party
- infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or other rights of any third person
- contain or reference any material which may be considered defamatory, libellous, offensive, obscene, objectionable or otherwise in violation of community standards
- be abusive, intimidating or to otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any person or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to threaten, harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person
- promote or incite violence or discrimination or any illegal activity
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- contain a software virus or any other computer code, file or program that might interrupt, destroy, compromise or limit the functionality of the Website, or do any other act which causes or contributes to the same
Any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.