In Person Attendance
We are excited to, once again, be able to connect in person with our global eMHIC community and Congress attendees.
Day One of Congress will be held in person at The Pullman Hotel in Auckland.
Join us face to face and feel the inspiration in the room, connect and collaborate with your peers and colleagues, and walk away re-energised to make a difference.
Day Two is an online day hosted on our customised event platform that includes a live broadcast of all sessions and online collaboration and networking opportunities.
Buy your ticket now to be a part of the biggest collaborative eMental Health event of the year, and catch all of the global eMental health experts all in one place.
Your In Person Ticket Includes:
- A seat at the in-person Day One of Congress, listening to live presentations in person in Auckland, New Zealand
- Opportunities to network in-person and develop new partnerships with the thought leaders and noted experts in the field
- A fully catered morning tea, lunch and late afternoon networking drinks and nibbles
- In-person participation in all keynote addresses, interactive panel discussions and forums
- Full access to the online Day Two of Congress, including all live online presentations
- Virtual networking and collaboration sessions with attendees from all around the world
- Interactive features on our online event platform including chatrooms, a selfie booth, and online competitions
- Access to resources accompanying presentations within the app
- Ongoing access for 10 months to the event platform including all session recordings
- Access to the eMental Health International Congress 2022 Private Facebook Group to connect with other attendees and global leaders in eMental Health
- Certificate of participation at the eMHIC Congress (upon request)
- Content to share on social media and with your network about your attendance
- eMHIC members will also have ongoing access to recorded sessions and presentation materials
For the first time, Day One of Congress will be followed by a Networking Dinner at The Pullman Hotel. There are a strictly limited number of seats for this event, providing an intimate environment and unique opportunity to extend your networking and collaboration conversations beyond the Congress.
Enjoy sky rise views over the Auckland harbour, and connect in person with eMental health leaders from around the world in a relaxed and beautiful setting.
- All in person events will be held at The Pullman Hotel, 10 Princes Street, Auckand CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
- Congress Delegates are eligible for a discounted room rate at The Pullman Hotel for the duration of Congress. You can click here to find out more and book at the discounted rate .
- Networking Dinner tickets are additional, and can be purchased on the ticket page.
STAY UP TO DATEBe the first to hear about all things eMHIC 2024 by joining eMHIC's mailing list. You'll receive email updates on eMHIC news, Congress announcements and any changes to this year's agenda.
"*" indicates required fields