Access to certain parts of the Website may be restricted to registered users only. In registering as a user, you confirm that all information you provide to us is accurate and complete and will be kept current. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login details and must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org upon becoming aware that your user ID and/or password may have been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
The eMental Health International Collaborative (“eMHIC”) is committed to carrying out all its activities openly and honestly, with respect and in good faith to the highest ethical standards. All members of the eMHIC community are expected to uphold these standards by demonstrating integrity, honesty and responsibility in their involvement with eMHIC activities and in relationships with the eMHIC community at large.
These Membership Guidelines provide eMHIC members with guiding principles to provide clear understanding of expectations regarding their involvement.
As a member of eMHIC, I understand and agree that:
- My membership is non-transferable. I will not share my username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the eMHIC website using my username and password.
- I will respect the confidentiality of private or confidential information that I may become a party to as a member of eMHIC.
- I will refrain from promoting or marketing my products or services using eMHIC’s engagement platforms, including but not limited to events, webinars, and LinkedIn.
- I will not redistribute content that was shared with me personally without seeking permission from the author of that content. All content in the Knowledge Bank on the eMHIC website can be shared without permission.
- eMHIC is not responsible or liable for material posted by others on eMHIC’s engagement platforms. eMHIC does, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove matter that, at eMHIC’s discretion, is objectionable or in violation of this Code.
- I will support a positive eMHIC community spirit and uphold the Guidelines by contacting email@example.com if I become aware of any content or behaviour that is not in the spirit the Guidelines.
Content You Provide
EMHIC Global (and/or its licensors) own all intellectual property rights in the Website, including copyright in all information, Content, text, software, databases, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound and visual recordings. Any redistribution or reproduction of all or any part of the Website or its Content is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download Content to your local hard drive for your personal and non commercial use only
- You may copy the Content to individual third parties for their personal use provided that you formally acknowledge the Website as the source of the Content
You must not, except with our prior written consent (firstname.lastname@example.org) distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Content.
You must obtain our written consent prior to establishing a link to our Website or any of its Content. If you wish to do so email your request to email@example.com.
Warranties and Liability This Website is made available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties or conditions, express or implied, of any kind. We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with all applicable laws, standards and industry codes of practice.
Your use of, and any reliance upon, the Website and its Content is at your own sole risk. You are solely responsible for verifying the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, integrity and completeness of information obtained through your use of the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval, or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, products, operations or operators.
We do not warrant that your access to or use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website will be fit for any particular purpose or meet your requirements. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all representations and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
EMHIC Global (including its directors, officers and agents) shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, loss or corruption of data, lost profits or opportunity or revenue or failure to realise expected benefits arising from or in connection with your use of the Website or any Content even if we had previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent that we are found to be liable the maximum liability of EMHIC Global (including its directors, officers and agents) will be limited in the aggregate to $100.00 New Zealand dollars.
Except to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms you must not copy, download, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, translate, adapt or enhance any of the Website or its content (including but not limited to any templates) in any manner or reverse engineer or decompile any code, script, or software available on or forming part of Website, or permit any third party to do same. You have no right, title or interest in or to the Website or its content and you shall not “frame” or “mirror” the Website, any information contained on, framed within or accessible from or through the Website on any other server or internet-based device without the prior written consent of EMHIC Global.
You agree to release, indemnify, and keep indemnified EMHIC Global, its directors, officers and agents, from and against any actions, claims, demands, lawsuits, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) incurred, claimed or alleged by us or by any third party and relating in any way to your failure to comply with these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration and/or access to the Website and/or any Content in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability to you.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and may be waived only in writing. If any of these Terms becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remainder of the Terms will be unaffected.
Last updated: 23 August 2021