- This event has passed.
eMental Health International Congress 2021 – Virtual Event
November 10, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm NZDT
Join us virtually for the annual eMental Health International Congress
An event jointly hosted by the Auckland University of Technology (AUT) Centre for eHealth and the eMental Health International Collaborative (eMHIC).
Theme: Exploring the New Era of Accreditation and Activation
Date: Thursday 11th November 2021
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm NZT
Location: Online event platform: A link will be sent to you via your registered email address closer to the event date.
This congress is for global leaders representing eMental Health in:
• Policy • Academia • Lived experience • Workforce and • Industry
The focus of the Congress is interaction, knowledge exchange and mutual learning between mental health and addiction service users, researchers, policymakers, funders, planners, health IT industry representatives, and practice-based decision-makers.
Specific aims of the Congress are to:
- Learn more about the evidence that exists on eMental Health implementation and identify current gaps in knowledge about the design, development, evaluation and implementation of eMental Health solutions.
- Explore frameworks for evaluating the effectiveness of eMental and Addiction Health solutions, and ways to activate solutions within existing care pathways.
- Advance discussions around improving access to care, alternate approaches for treatment, effective social and peer support, and ways to reduce stigma.
- “Brag and steal”: Examine existing approaches to eMental Health and Addiction that have been implemented nationally and internationally and gain an understanding of lessons learned and applicability to new local or country contexts.
- Identify guiding principles useful to a national and international network of innovators, including ideas for development of local solutions, ways to adopt and adapt international best practices, scalability options as well as partnership strategies for eMental Health and Addiction.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the interactive online event platform (details to come)
- Participation in all keynote addresses, interactive panel discussions and forums
- Opportunities to network virtually with experts and thought leaders in the field
- Ongoing access to recorded sessions and presentation materials
- Certificate of participation (upon request)
For more eMental Health news and resources and to find out about becoming an eMHIC member, we invite you to visit our website. For all other questions, reach out to us at email@example.com